Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

[SOLVED] Automatically loading hot cues

Hello,

Can someone assist me please, as I'm getting severe brain-ache trying to figure this out. I'm sure it's simple, but searching hasn't been very fruitful.

Up until recently I've had a year-old Rekordbox library and I'd export my tracks to SD, and hot cues set in my tracks would load up automatically onto my 2k nxs players when loading from the SD card.

A couple of weeks ago I wiped my MacBook for a fresh Mavericks install and have since gone about re-creating my RB collection and exporting to a larger SD card. I didn't back anything up from my 'old' RB library, as I wanted to create everything from scratch again and didn't feel it necessary.

However my hot cues aren't auto loading to the CDJ's now on my fresh install. I appreciate the CALL function, but I didn't need it before so I don't want it now.

I've watched the Pioneer hot cue tutorial video, and I simply cannot remember having to select my entire collection, pressing Info tab and 'Allow to auto load hot due to CDJ' - that's not to say I didn't, I just can't remember.

BUT... let's just say I did do that once, there were hundreds of times I added more tracks to my library, right up until wiping my MacBook a couple of weeks ago, and absolutely did not have to select these new tracks and press/enable that option. All hot cues loaded onto the CDJ on their own upon loading the track from the SD card.

Can someone in the know clarify this and what I need to do to get my cues to auto load again? Surely there's a 'global' option to allow all tracks to auto load their hot cues?

Please help me restore my sanity.

Cheers

Kieron Y

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

7 comentarios

2 things you need to do

1. Being the tracks are already in RB, highlight them all, Click "INFO" pane and select to "allow to auto load hot cue to cdj"  it may take a while to do the entire library based on how many tracks you have

2. In RB preferences, turn on "Prepare hot cue auto load setting for cdj use (Auto load)" so all new tracks added to RB are set to auto load any cues you make

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Oh, by the way, this doesn't now mean that I have to export a full 30GB library back onto my SD card, does it? Because that would be very very bad.

Kieron Y 0 votos

no, you can do the same step in RB to the SD card itself, just click on the device, all tracks, highlight all of them and choose the auto load box

BriChi 0 votos