Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

[OPEN] Old data importing/migrating not showing up in Rekordbox 3.0 or 2.2.4

I followed Gavin his thread ( http://forums.pioneerdj.com/entries/20658308-migrating-your-rekordb...), but still I think I'm doing something wrong because the files aren't appearing (nor in version 2.2.4 or 3.0.1 of rekordbox).

What I do see is that my "old" setting files are a UNIX format (thats what it's saying) and the new files that already exist are DOCUMENT file types (don't know if that is a problem)

The: "rekordbox.settings" and the "Upmgr rekordbox.settings" files where in another location than Gavin was telling (**OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox     >     OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Preferences/Pioneer/rekordbox) **so I also made an "Old Files Folder" on this location but still no response from rekordbox 3 or 2.2.4

Can someone give me some advise to try next because I'm out of ideas :-(

Why I'm doing this: "Because of a hardware problem in my Macbook Pro I had to back up en re-install OSX." Now I have to manually put everything back into place.

Thanks and hope to hear from you with a solution

Lars Meijer

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

still nobody with some kind of an option to try for me? :(

Lars Meijer 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Is the path to the database the EXACT SAME as it was previously? And did you copy your hidden folders as well?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink