Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

[SOLVED] track details (artist) are visible in rekordbox but are missing when i insert my usb in my cdj - why?

Having typed in the relevant info on track details (Artist, track name) in rb, when i insert my usb in my cdj it only list the name of the track alphabetically and not the artist. i know the artist info is there as i typed it in rb. The only info i want to see on my usb is artist first, followed by the name of the track, rather than what is showing atm - track name, genre, history + a few more. thanks

stu synthagenic

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

8 comentarios

Im' having similar problem on my XDJ-R1, having to see track names first is irritating. Nothing gets solved on here. Rekordbox is useless

Andrew Leighton 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

i here u andrew...ive asked a fair few questions and had 1 reply. gunna ask the question on yahoo answers i mite hav betta luck on there. any newbies like me r really struggling wiv little help from any1 on this forum.  

stu synthagenic 0 votos

Has anyone had any luck with this? It's pissing me off to say the least & to the point of i won't use rekordbox :-(

Nick Power 0 votos

hi nick ive got round this (in rb) by leaving the leaving the 'artist' column blank and typing all my info in the 'title' column. (thats the artist name + the name of the track). then to sort that in alphabetical order i right click on the mouse where it says title in the title column and click on 'renumber track order'. then when i insert my usb in my cdj it reads alphabetically as the artist name followed by the track title...sorted :)

stu synthagenic 0 votos

Thanks for the info and good thinking. Bit of a shitter when you have a huge track collection but I'll do it on just the playlists and see how I get on.

Cheers.

Nick Power 0 votos

Tried it on only the playlists stu but it changes my ID3 tags on the original track in my music folders too. Would have preferred it to only make the changes in RB. :-(

Might just have to do away with RB completely & copy files onto the USB. That way they show up as wanted on the CDJ's but not analyzed etc. Not good but workable.

Thanks for your help.

Nick Power 0 votos

ah dam...tests the patience does rb..i would keep asking your question though. i asked loads with no answer then out of the blue i get a reply. good luck :)

stu synthagenic 0 votos

@Stu > The display method depends on what sort you have selected. If you view tracks by Track then that's what's shown. If you view by Artist, you'll first drill into the artist view, then album, then tracks.

Pulse 0 votos