Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

having exported tracks from rb to my USB, the main menu annoyingly shows 'Artist','history','search' how do i delete them?

Also when choosing 'playlists' on my USB the tracks arn't coming up in alphabetical order but when i view them in rb they are in alphabetical order. hoping i will actually get a response as no one answers my questions

stu synthagenic

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

1. you can change the main menu display settings in RB preferences under the CDJ menu, pick and choose what you want and don't want to appear

1. The CDJ by default will show the default "number" view so in RB sort by title so its in alphabetical order, then right click on the column and choose "renumber". Right now the CDJ is showing the order you added the tracks to that playlist
BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

appreciate your reply. all my tracks renumbered now so all good.  in cdj menu the unwanted categories ive made inactive but they're still showing on usb - i'll figure it out..eventually..ha :)  

stu synthagenic 0 votos

with the usb plugged into RB go into the usb menu options also, it needs to be set in both preferences which is dumb right now but whatever, lol

BriChi 0 votos