Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

[OPEN] An error occurred whilst exporting

I'm getting this error when exporting my entire collection to an external HD. Never had this problem prior to 3.0. I have folders and folders full of empty playlists now on the HD. the Software doesn't have empty playlists. I have tried formatting the drive and starting again. Same problem again. Help!?? 

Richie

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

9 comentarios

@Richie > Did the collection previously exist on that external HD you were exporting TO?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Pulse yes it did. I've tried reformatting the drive and exporting the entire collection to the drive from scratch and I'm still getting the same error. Never had this issue before with previous exports. 

Richie 0 votos

ive had this a few times. Only way i could fix it was using the old copy of Rekordbox and the files exported fine.

Steve Davies 0 votos

@SteveDavies This worked! I went back and did a full export from 2.2.4 then went back in to 3.0 and exported in full again without any errors this time. All my tracks are back where they should be... You're a star thanks.

Richie 0 votos

@RichieBarthez Youre very welcome mate. Glad i could help. I had the same problem again and had to go back to using the old software. Im using a 32G extreme SD card.

Steve Davies 0 votos

This problem is still not fixed because I encountered it when I was exporting my entire collection to a brand new USB3 drive for NYE. Pioneer, please look in to this, because I don't think that we should re-install previous versions of rekordbox, just to export our folders...

Tim le Saule 0 votos

*Note

The problem happens when trying to sync and when trying to copy the entire folder our playlist inside a folder. It doesn't happen with playlist that are not in a folder and it also doesn't happen when copying the separate tracks to a newly created folder/list on the usb drive.

Tim le Saule 0 votos

Tim I had the same issue recently and had to go back to an older version of Rekordbox to do the export. Then repeated the process in 3.10 again. It's not ideal but with the delay in bug fixes it's the only option! 

Richie 0 votos

Is it possible the export device had a name exactly the same as a previous device? For example, a Verbatim drive might be named "Verbatim 32GB" and another would also be "Verbatim 32GB" -- I suggest ensuring that each drive has a UNIQUE name.

Pulse 0 votos