Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

question concerning cdjs working with rekordbox

Hello Happy Easter!!! Had a question regarding rekordbox, once tracks are analyzed and exported out to a usb can I connect to a cdj and add hot cues and cue points to be saved from the cdj back to the usb.   So in the future when I connect the same usb It will remember all hot cues and cue points for specific tracks.  Or do I have to rely on rekordbox in order to store hot cues and cue points.  If so that would suck big time..haha. Anyway one more thing I will be using usb to be the source of my music to connect to cdjs I know that the cdjs 2000 nexus except sd cards as well is there any particular difference between the two sources.  Or is it just to different sources that do the same thing.  I always thought sd card would be used for saving settings of the cdj but further research seems like both usb and sd cards can do this.  Please help and thank you in advance for your time and help.  

DJ NVASION

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

Yes. Just hit memory on cdj and it will be saved on usb. Then next time you can update the recordbox with the data from the usb

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

And there is no difference between sd and usb in cdj 2000

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink