For me this had a simple fix. Check the writeprotection switch on your SD card.
Rekordbox will not recognize my SD card
I am using a 64g class 10 SanDisk SD card. I have been using it with Rekordbox for 4 months with no problems. Recently Rekordbox stopped being able to find the SD card but my MacBook Pro finds it every time. I have reformatted the SD card, I am using the latest version of Rekordbox, I have tried inserting the SD card, waiting for the Mac to see it and then opening Rekordbox and none of this has worked and Rekordbox will not read the card. Any thoughts or help on this would be greatly appreciated.
1) Operating System: OSX 10.7.5
3) Rekordbox version: 18.104.22.168
4) Using LINK: Yes
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes 4x CDJ2000NEXUS
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: MS DOS FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: No
5c) With what utility did you format the device: Apple Disk Utility
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.
did you ever find a fix to this?