Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Need help from anybody!

Am having a bit of a problem here. I have a xdj r1 every time I play tracks I notice that some tracks have like a skip somewhat pop Sound to it when am playing. Am using rekordbox 3.1 to analyze all my tracks. I used USB sandisk 64gb 2.0 gave me same problem. Which was slow as heck thought that could of been it. But no! Now am using a WD 3.0 1tb portable hardrive. Still having that problem with the skip track. Not sure what's going on am I doing something wrong when I analyze the tracks. All my preference setting are all I normal mode. And after am done with analyzing my tracks with rekordbox. I injecting my drive threw the software it self. Need help from anybody. Thanks

Steven V

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

Ok this is weird now! I was just playing a track on deck 2 on the xdj r1 happen again with the skip sounds. Load same track to deck 1 no problem. Load back again to deck 2 now it don't skip same track too. Not sure what to thing here. Has anybody had to deal with this before? Am I using a wrong drive? And if so what's a good one to get. Need some feed back. It's annoying hearing that skip sounds when playing. Thanks

Steven V 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Pulse,Gavin or jay! Anybody here? Need some feed back about the skipping sound that am getting. If I don't hear from you guys soon. Am putting you guys on a milk carton for missing mods!

Steven V 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink