Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

How can i sync rekordbox memory cue point's and loop's with traktor pro 2?

1.It's there any way to sync my rekordbox memory cue point's and loop's with traktor??? i don't have time to re-do it in traktor... it takes to much time...

2.It is possible in next firmware update od xdj-r1 to add option "active loops" like on cdj 2000 nexus??? i have all my traks prepared with "active loops" but on my xdj-r1 not working :(

Dj Hairless

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

anyone??? i hate this lack of support from pioneer... 

Dj Hairless 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

If you're working on an Apple machine look up RekordBuddy (Next Audio Labs). It is supposed to sync your cue points, grids etc... bidirectionally.

I used it for a while but found it just as tedious in some respects because my library in Traktor is not the same is RekordBox. Plus I used to use FLAC in Traktor and abandoned the idea of converting years of digital music collecting to AIFF and having to re-do everything. YMMV.

Daniel 0 votos

thnx Daniel for you're reply... i've allready done the thing with rekordbuddy but no luck... i have to do it again in traktor... :( i thought that is a war arround to save many hour's... anyway i'm expecting an answer from pioneer forum stuff... if they gone to answer me :D

Dj Hairless 0 votos

ok finally i sorted out with the quick & promt help from the developer of the rekordbuddy via skype ;)... my mistake was that all my cue's are saved as memory cue...and that was the problem... to sync youre cue & loops from rekordbox to traktor u should make the cue's hot cue's and now work fine ;) i wish that the support on pioneer forums was so quick & promt like was with the rekordbuddy guy

Dj Hairless 0 votos