Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Correcting all .99 and .01 BPM files at once ?

Hi I'm sure many of you who organise and analyze House music in Rekordbox have the same issue as me where it gets the BPM slightly wrong for example:

A track that is bang on 124 BPM is analyzed as 124.01 or 123.99. I find this frustrating and I've found thousands of tracks previously scanned have been modified and have to go in and correct the BPM. Is there a way of correcting a batch at once and please can Pioneer get this sorted it shouldn't be too difficult.

I know I'm probably dreaming but Rekordbox is merely a database - with a lot of incorrect data!

Thanks

Richie

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

If you have tracks previously scanned by Traktor and suspect that rb analyzes them wrongly, you can use Rekordbuddy to transfer the analysis data from Traktor to rekordbox. Other than that I do not see other solutions.

Bear in mind that some of those tracks are really at 124.01 and if you set them at 124 the beatgrid will be wrong towards the end of the track.

Traktor is way better than rb at beatgridding but it still has some defects, for instance it often skips a few beats in the beginning and puts the first grid markers after them. In a nutshell: you cannot trust any software for beatgridding.

It is better to check immediately after importing the new tracks, if you want to do it later on an entire library with hundreds or thousands of tracks it is a major pain in a** :(

Julia O 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I don't really use Traktor. Sometimes I load a track into there to see what the BPM it is but don't have a collection of music in there..It's weird because It's only in the last few updates that Rekordbox has started reading tracks as .99 and .01 It does cause a drift though after about 30 seconds! I probably have about just under 1000 to manually correct. Did one hundred or so yesterday... But as you mentioned Julia I will be checking each track I import from now on. 

Richie 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink