Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Player B stops playing when the view is set to "full browser"

Is this a bug or it was made to behave this way?

Marian Eugen

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

i tried on my mac and both players continue to play in and out of full screen so it must be a bug

you on a mac or PC?

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

One more thing. And this time i'm talking about the entire program window, not its browser!

Windows has two kinds of "full screen" modes:

1. Complete full screen - windows task bar is not visible.

2. Full screen - the program still spreads over the whole screen, but this time the task bar is still visible.

When exiting "complete full screen" the entire program window shrinks too much, like jumping over the "full screen no 2", becoming smaller than the screen. Sounds a bit strange, but i think Windows users know what i'm talking about.

Windows 7, Rekordbox 3.0.2

Marian Eugen 0 votos

Yes, this is I think actually a Windows resize bug, nothing serious. When the player B stops, are you switching to complete full screen or just full screen?

BlackWhiteX 0 votos

In the first comment i was referring to the "track browser" inside rekordbox. It can be toggled between 2 modes (normal and full). When i switch to "full browser", player B stops playing. And this happens no matter if the actual program, rekordbox, is in "complete full screen" or just full screen.

In the previous comment i was referring to the entire program window! Two different things!

Marian Eugen 0 votos

Yes, I know. I was referring to the second comment with the bug. My second sentence was about the first comment... I am not sure if I understood you correctly, but I'll add 2 screenshots to show it. "rekordbox full browser" is just with the song browser, there it is normal that the player stops, as you disabled it.

BlackWhiteX 0 votos