Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Can't update my collection on usb stick, I have to delete all and import everything again - XDJ-R1

Hi, I already spent a lot of time by asking other DJs, googling and already blew up one of my Corsair flash drives.

In recorcdbox everything works fine, and when I export my collection to empty USB stick, its working well.

Then I buy some new tracks, put them into record box and update my playlists and than I try to export them to USB and here comes trobles:

RB let me export new tracks and playlist to usb stick, but when I click to "Create a library and remove USB device" pop-up a window with "Create library - Preparing" and it doesn't move, I tried to wait for more than hours, but my usb stick still blinking, so its trying to exchange data with pc.

Other features are ok, cause when I play on other players, when I plug usb to my pc, RB asks me if I want save history as playlist.

Thx for help, Im so desperate that I update my collestion less than one per month, and its make me little bit crazy during the gigs.

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!

1) Operating System: Windows 7 

2) OS Type: 32bit

3) Rekordbox version: 2.2.4

4) Using LINK: No

4a) LINK Connection method

4b) Using with CDJs: CDJ 850, 2000NXS

5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: Flash drive FAT32 - 32GB

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No 

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: Unsure -  Corsair Voyager LS 32GB

5c) With what utility did you format the device: Windows USB Formatting Utility 

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No 

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No 

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes - everytime

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes

10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:

James Wing

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.