Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

[CLOSED] Downloaded Rekordbox today (15 May '14) but cant get licence key anywhere?

Hi, I downloaded Rekordbox today but I cant get the licence key anywhere.

When I downloaded it there was a big ad for the 'new rekordbox coming soon' with a smaller link underneath that said:"

'Download the current rekordbox  here (For those who already have a license key)'

I dont have a licence.  When I register to the site the licence key section of my account is blank.  

Ive attached screenrabs here showing what im seeing

Im just wondering what is going on here and how I get a key?

Thanks

John Mahon

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

10 comentarios

this was on their FAQ page, hope it helps you out, looks like they messed up on their web page

I have lost the rekordbox License Key.

If you have performed the user registration procedure, check your license key here.

If you are not sure whether you have performed the user registration procedure, input your e-mail address here to check whether or not you have registered.

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

interesting to know that they'll release a new rb soon.

Feature request for Pioneer: remove this whole registration thing. It's useless, you are giving the software for free anyway and the software is meant to help your customers to use your products in the best way possible. So please don't waste our time with the stupid registration, make it as easy as possible for us to download and use the software.

Julia O 0 votos

nice, can't wait! hopefully its stable and fast!

BriChi 0 votos

I've the same problem like the treadstarter has, … the only thing making me laugh right now is, that it seems I'm not to stupid, … all links run to nirvana, … no chance to find that f-word button, gimme a licence, … Juia O, … yes, … I regulary use Scratch live with turntables, … but need to use cdJ 2000 soon for a gig, … so I need to organize my libarys, … with rekordbox, … to be safe behind the decks, … and I#m blocked from the club standard setters Pioneer, … I wrote e Mails to them, … no answer, … I'm totally frustrater, … anyone on earth who can help, … thanks soooooo much, ...  

Adam's Ale 0 votos

I guess I will be banned for this, but i want to help out.

Here is a key, I hope you are able to download it somewhere

EpikureeR 0 votos

god blesssss youuuuuu !!!!

download is possible and already done, … just no key, … you made my day!!!!

Adam's Ale 0 votos

perfect, I was just getting home to grab the cd and send you a key, glad you got one

did the registration in the link I posted above even work?

BriChi 0 votos

<EDIT> I'm too lazy to edit the specific expletives ... so I wiped the whole post. Next time keep it G-rated or I'll show you the door. Thanks! </EDIT>

Adam's Ale 0 votos