Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Just downloaded rekordbox, No license key issued

So I just downloaded rekordbox for the first time. I then read that due to a new version coming soon, they are not issuing license keys at the time being. I was just wondering, would I be able to use somebody elses license key to activate rekordbox for myself, or must you have a unique key? I am unsure about the legality of why a license key is required etc, so it would be good to find out. I was hoping to get rekordbox ASAP so that I can import my collection to prepare it for use with CDJ's. Thanks!

Alex Oram

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

7 comentarios

Sorry, Pioneer is not issuing license keys at this time pending the release of the new version.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Thanks, and yeah, I did see that they are not issuing any at the moment. Which is why I was asking if I could use one that somebody else has been issued? Also, is there an approximate or estimated time for the release of the new version?

Alex Oram 0 votos

Each license is registered to a user, so you shouldn't. No estimate on release date at the moment.

Pulse 0 votos

Yes, there is a license on each CD sleeve accompanying every new CDJ.

Pulse 0 votos

new rekordbox doesn't need a license key anymore- just a KUVO account confirmed ;)

maDJam 0 votos