Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Rekord Box Sorting Enquiry

When you first install/open Rekord Box you are free to sort your playlist as you feel - just as you might in iTunes.

You can put what ever song you want, in what ever order you want . At the top of the column you are sorting on there is no title is is just blank (with the sorting titles or categories to the right of that, e.g. title, bpm etc)

Now, like iTunes you then have the option to sort into Bpm, or name or what ever you want - BUT Unlike iTunes, after i have sorted them with another category i can not find how to get back to my original playlist sort, where i arranged them as i felt . I cannot find that blank column title again allowing me to sort tracks in my own order.

My question is, is that correct ? can i really not get back to sorting my tracks in my own order ?

if so, is there anyway to get this blank Column back ??? or even starting again ?

I even tried uninstalling the program & then reinstalling, hoping i would start fresh again and start off with the blank column heading again .

Could you please advise me on the best way to resolve this ? even if it means i have t start again & then not use any of the other columns/categories to sort my music with again.

Kindest Regards

Matt

Mathhew Daniels

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

yes you can move the tracks around how you want but you must have the "number" column selected like in the picture I attached, If you have the title, artist or any other selected you cannot move them so click on the column with that numbers the tracks and then move as desired

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Appreciate you getting to me 'BriChi'

Are you able to tell me how to get those numbers back ? i did have them when i first installed program, but seem to lost them along the way

see attached.

Mathhew Daniels 0 votos

It's there -- it's just small. Try widening the columns.

Pulse 0 votos

The blank mans Column !  I believe i found it .

Really Appreciate the assistance 

Mathhew Daniels 0 votos