Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox camelot wheel

Took a little time to gather info from CDJ's but works and looks pretty cool I think.  The red represents current playing track, while the white represents keys that will (depending on pitch) harmonically mix with the inner red key.  Enjoy! 

DJ Bass V

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

12 comentarios

"Hey, what key is compatible?" <spins jogwheel> "Oh no! My beat-matching!"

LOL - that's awesome!

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Quite don't get it..you've got that function built in the software and its called "traffic light"....what is the purpose to have it on wheel instead of sorted in software and highlighted or sorted  green when compatible?

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos

tasos now i see...in case you won't look as much professional while playing on topline club-standard CDJS....

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos

PS. whats when you are scratching? and how long it will last?

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos

Mateusz, i said it's fun! Nothing else my friend...

Anastasio 0 votos

It's all good guys, everyone has their own method - this was a creative way of putting the harmonic mixes right in front of him. If he's like me and never scratches, it should stay intact for a long time.

Pulse 0 votos

Yes and You havent seen my ironic posts;) i wonder what he would do if he had a vinyl turntable. ..;)

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos

It's all good people, to each it's own.  My skin is thick.  Lol!  The wheel is cosmetic for the most part.  Just personalizing my set.  As for durability, It's printed on a thick adhesive paper and covered with an adhesive clear sheet.  So it's very durable.  I find that my grip is a lot better when "scratching" as well.  I don't need to wet my finger tips anymore like I did when I DJ'ed (analog) with the Technic 1200 MKII's.  I was just sharing.

DJ Bass V 0 votos

Of course you'd make it in flats, lol!

j/k, that is really awesome.  You should consider having them made in die-cut vinyl decals for the full size and controller sized wheels, folks would buy 'em.  Since folks use two or more wheels, you can do sharps/flats or that and some of the more complex chord modulations.

pope 0 votos

great idea and I bet after a while you would've learnt it all anyway

Armand 0 votos

Pope Thanks for the info!  I'm currently making an upgraded version in die-cut vinyl.  Only for full side platters at the moment but I will do flats and sharps.  You will be welcome to a free set if you wish.  Thanks again.

DJ Bass V 0 votos