Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

[CLOSED] Album art is not showing in Rekordbox V3

Album art for tracks that I am positive have art, are not showing in Rekordbox v3

Sean Drake

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

12 comentarios

what if you right click and "reload tag"? Maybe it's just not picking it up properly on first load of the DB to the new 3.0

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I am referring to my itunes library.  it's doesn't allow me to re load tags.

I have attached where some show art in both sections, but also only in one section but not the other.

Sean Drake 0 votos

I just tried and yes when I click on the iTunes tree the songs do not show the album art, Once I right click though and "import to collect", they show up

BriChi 0 votos

i didn't want to do that fearing it might add multiple copies of files everywhere. I run my stuff off a thunderbolt external

Sean Drake 0 votos

oh ok, I have everything internally and it does not duplicate the files just so you know. I would think the external acts the same way. Maybe test a track or 2 on a separate flash drive just to see

BriChi 0 votos

or maybe test 1 file and add the "Location" tab in RB and you can see that the track after imported is in the same location on your drive as it shows in the iTunes location like /external/music/song.mp3

BriChi 0 votos

I run my stuff off an external but not through iTunes into rekordbox, it sounds like there might be an issue with getting the artwork from iTunes. I'll pass this to the engineers.

Pulse 0 votos

thank you guys for the responses. looking forward to the resolution :-)

Sean Drake 0 votos

The engineers have asked if this still exists if you close all the apps are reboot your computer?

Pulse 0 votos

it does I am afraid. I took a screen with it showing the file type, that it's itunes, but if I click on show in finder, that there is artwork associated with that file.

Sean Drake 0 votos

@Sean > Could you send us just two of the files which are not updating the artwork?

Pulse 0 votos

Closing this thread due to inactivity. Should you still require assistance with this issue, please start a new thread and link back to this topic.

Pulse 0 votos