Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

more than just main players on link monitor

i love the needledrop waveforms in the track browser

completely useless unless they go to remote link headphone output on my DJM2k in a live setting

any chance this comes in the next update?

jean luc protocollie

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

Do you have the link monitor checked in the settings?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Yep! If I drag the track onto one of the players I can hear it over link monitor. If I click on the waveform and it starts playing without loading into one of the players (the mode where there's a small stop button next to the track name on the track list) I hear it out my laptop speakers. 

jean luc protocollie 0 votos

Interesting, I hadn't encountered that during testing. I'll pass that along to engineers.

Pulse 0 votos

Yup exactly the same here!! :(

The quick preview (click on waveform) feature is fantastic!! However, as above, it does not work over the "LINK MONITOR" to my DJM900NXS.  Instead it plays through my computers audio soundcard (the soundcard Rekordbox uses as default).   If I drag a track onto one of the Rekordbox players, then audio IS sent to the "LINK MONITOR", so that's all working fine.  Just the new click on waveform preview that doesn't.

Please fix this as the click on waveform preview is awesome, but it's most useful application would be to preview tracks through the DJ Mixer's headphone via the "LINK MONITOR" to very quick audition tracks that you might want to mix next.

Nemes1s 0 votos

thanks so much, i am really looking forward to using this feature while gigging.

the new 'suggested tracks' view is really wonderful and has had me pulling stuff out of my record bag that i haven't thought of for years, since rb3 my sets have gone from spanning a couple years with occasional deep dives back to favorites to pulling out all these deep tracks i haven't played out in years (or straight up forgot about) so having the ability to needledrop cue around in these will make me pretty much the happiest dude ever.

jean luc protocollie 0 votos

HI, 

Still no fix for this issue in V3.0.1?

Would be very very nice when working :-)

Regards, Andre

Andre Teuling 0 votos

Dear Pulse / Pioneer, 

When will this issue been fixed? It's still not in V3.02.

The needledrop / preview is useless without playing through the network link....

Thanks & regards, 

Andre

Andre Teuling 0 votos