Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

key criteria

in new function related tracks for me the key criteria not find any track, may be why I use the traktor keys in rekordbox and not the key analized by the rekordbox?

between genre/bpm and others functions work well

czl

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

Yep, I can confirm, only if the key is analized by the rekordbox, it's a mistake, you need change this to work with key is in the metadata, not only if is analized on rekordbox, beatport tracks dont have same key values, traktor work with diferent value, mixed in key and others. thanks

czl 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

rekordbox uses the standard musical notation, while Traktor uses the Open Key notation.

If you you want to move key information from traktor to rekordbox automatically you can use the software Rekordbuddy.

However the key analysis of Traktor is not very precise, on this point rekordbox is better, or at least it was better in version 2.x where it used the algorithm of Keyfinder. I do not know if that algorithm is still used in rekordbox 3.0. If you have both rb 2 and 3 together you can try to analyze some tracks and see if they both find the same keys.

Julia O 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink