Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox 3.0.0 account difficulties

I have recently downloaded the new RB, however when I click to open it a page pops up requesting me to log in with my RB account. However, when i put in my accurate email and password it repeatedly comes up with "The email address or password is incorrect." Does anyone know why this is?

Myles Evans

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

9 comentarios

keep in mind it is not your pioneer forum account, you need to create a KUVO acct

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I had RB before the 3.0.0 update and had a RB account I used for that... Not sure if this was a KUVO account though. Do you reckon I just need to go through with it and make a new account?

Myles Evans 0 votos

got the same and made a new account for my email used in old rb account

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos

A sneaky move to force people to create kuvo accounts and give pioneer bragging rights about how many thousands of djs use kuvo.

Sorry, we don't use kuvo, we don't care about it, we just create an account because we need to use rekordbox.

Julia O 0 votos

Julia, do you know how much girls around the world evny you the beauty and intelligence in one? ;)

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos

Account created and I'm set up. What does Kuvo even do? Also, must we keep Rekordbox 2.2.4 in order for 3.0.0 to work? 

Myles Evans 0 votos

dont know but 3.0 imported and synced all my music automatic from 2.24. 3.0 is great but i keep 2.2.4 just in case..

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votos

Really sneaky Julia. How dare Pioneer give you a great update for free.

Phil 0 votos

KUVO simply provides you the ability to automatically broadcast your player information in REALTIME when you are connected to a KUVO system. If you don't have a KUVO box, your track information IS NOT SHARED. Pioneer doesn't count everyone as a KUVO user that signs-up if they've never used it. Seriously?

Pulse 0 votos