Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox / CDJ not showing History

So I play regularly on CDJ900 and 2000's from my 64gb usb drive. My usb used to record the history from  sets however since about a year now it no longer does. Is there anything that i am missing? i have check all my settings on both CDJ and rekordbox? i have been using the same music library/usb database for about 4 years now? could this be an issue?

Kind Regards,

Pablo Hauber

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

@Pablo > Do you have the History box checked?

Screen_Shot_2015-06-20_at_5.09.29_PM.png

Even if you don't, you can still import them manually from your device by right-clicking on any of the history items:

Screen_Shot_2015-06-20_at_5.11.43_PM.png

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Hi pulse,

Thanks for the response, yeah i do have historys checked. And i can import them manually however my issue is that when i check back on the history on a cdj it never shows any of my previous gigs except for gigs which i played maybe a year ago? It doesn't seam to update them?

Pablo Hauber 0 votos

You mean you can't load the history playlists on the CDJ from that USB drive?

Is the CDJ creating histories when you play?

Pulse 0 votos

Yes that is correct it seams like the cdj is creating the history playlist which i can view fine via rekordbox however i can only see 4 previous historys when i try to view it through the cdj?

Pablo Hauber 0 votos

i've got similar problem... using only rekordbox and prodjlink... (not usb key) on cdj/xdj i can't see the past history playlists.. i can see only the playlist of the current session...

when i finish.. i can see the correct playlist on pc.. but if i link again the cdj/xdj.. i can't have access to the older history.. it's a bug of the last version?? or is a new limitation?

roberto milani 0 votos

I also have the same/similar issue. My usb retains the current session and uploads it to my mac but once i plug it back into the Pioneer CDJs there's absolutely nothing in the history. Anyone get any resolve on this issue?

walsh 0 votos

I have also the same problem. Is there already a solution to solve this?

Jos van der Endt 0 votos

This is actually such bullshit... 

I have both the history thing checked and my xdj700 is recording the histories. as soon as I load them into rekordbox they disappear completely from my drive and the histories are inaccurate, half missing, and they are renamed with the date???? wtf????

please help?! 

Elia Cordaro 0 votos