Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

RB 3 - Room for improvement

Would still love to see an "Explorer" type file system (like in Traktor) where you can have different music folders which are updated automatically on startup.

At present, I have to create separate play lists for different genres of music, then drag & drop tracks from my music folders into the play lists.

I have to do this each and every time I buy a new track. It's so time consuming and frustrating.

Shªun_N

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

6 comentarios

there is an explorer view unless I am missing what you are saying

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Hmmm, thanks!

This could maybe something I'm looking for.

I have searched through the tree menu and created shortcuts of each folder I want.

Question is, will these directories reflect my OS file system. In other words, when I select a shortcut, will the tracks in that folder be up-to-date?

Shªun_N 0 votos

When I select a shortcut, I can see the list generated but then all the track names disappear straight after!

Flawed update, very poor.

Shªun_N 0 votos

@Pulse

From the Explorer tree menu, you can right-click on a folder and select "Shortcut".

This will place it to the left-hand side of RB for quick navigation to selected folder (I have several shortcuts for various genres).

But, as mentioned above, the lists of tracks disappear and I can't select anything.

I'm now back on RB 2.2.3

Shªun_N 0 votos

Sorry, yeah, I see what you mean now -- and your issue is something I'm following now across three threads; please consolidate. Your issue is likely because of your network shares.

Closing this thread.

Pulse 0 votos