Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Color Scheme of New Version

Ive noticed the coloring of the playlist and where your music sits is way to dark. It is extremely hard to see anything unless you are in a pitch black venue.

Is there going to be an option or update that will allow this to be lighten up so you can see your lists during the day time or a venue that has a lot of light?

Marc Bauman

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

dj'd outdoors yesterday, could not see anything, the whole color scheme is way too dark. I was forced to invert my laptops colors which looks horrible also

hopefully they can change the colors  around or brighten them up

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

agreed if you play at an outdoor set up you cannot see anything.  hopefully we will be able to change the colors around and brighten them to see the screen better

Brian Sabella 0 votos

exactly, at least do darker backgrounds and pure white text on songs and playlists, the grey on grey stuff is impossible to see with any glare, especially since so many laptops nowadays have a glossy screen, not matte  

BriChi 0 votos

Def white text will make it stand out more. I was outside for over 5 hrs and couldn't read or search my music due to the color contrast

Marc Bauman 0 votos

i have trouble viewing just sitting in my dining room if theres any sun coming in. I have been editing some colors but it's not enough

worst case until this is resolved you can invert your colors if you have a Macbook in accessibility options, not sure if you have a PC and if you can do this on PC also

BriChi 0 votos

totally agree 100% im struggling to see on my laptop in my room never mind outside.......... i'm always having to till the screen

Zeus Tunage 0 votos