Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

HELP!! Rekordbox asks me to check internet connection over and over agian

I downloaded Rekordbox 3.0 from rekordbox.com, but I have a huge problem, I guess.

I made an account, because this is required. 

So, when I open dropbox en fill in my email and password, the next screen pops up every time:

"check your internet connection and try again" (see attachment)

I did whatever I could. I re-installed it, put down firewall, almost everything.

Anyone who ran into the same problem and knew how top fix it, or anyone who knows how to fix it??????

You would be my hero. Have a gig coming up this saterday.

For better communication, you can send an email to: info.defanaat@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!!!

Mark de Graaff

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

a few dumb obvious question

1. Have you tried getting on the internet outside of RB? :)

2. are you on your network or a work network that may be blocking this from going out?

3. OS?

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

If everything else is working internet-wise, and you have a firewall enabled, disable it and try again. There is always the offline registration option, but that shouldn't be necessary.

Pulse 0 votos

same here it is annoying signed up to KUVO and can log in to that no problem but i am getting a message to fix internet connection i have disabled firewall and anti virus with same results

Djhenotic 0 votos

same here too, internet works, firewall is off but rekrodbox says "check internetconnection".

max 0 votos

Have you checked that you don't have both the wireless and wired connections enabled at the time you launch rekordbox?

Pulse 0 votos