Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

What Is The USB Male Out Port For On The XDJ Aero?

OK, this could be a really stupid question, but what is the usb male out port for on the BACK of the XDJ aero? I thought it was to connect up to my PC. I tried doing this because I cannot get the Rekordbox software to work wirelessly, and apparently this is not the case.

Can someone enlighten me as to what you use this USB port for, if not to connect to your PC?

Thanks

Nik

Nik

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

It's to connect to the aero's soundcard & use with Dj software ie traktor.
You can also use it for iTunes & rekordbox for playback to the aero, for example if you wanted to edit your beatgrids over the sound system connected to the aero.

Gary Loosley 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Nik > There are no stupid questions. :)

The type B USB  connection on the back of the XDJ-Aero is to connect to your computer and access the internal sound card for use with DJ software. e.g. Traktor Pro 2, Virtual DJ Pro

rekordbox is not DJ'ing software, it is music management software. If you're having difficulties connecting via wireless LAN, please refer to your manual on page 11first to ensure everything is setup and connected properly.

Foster 0 votos

Thanks for the replies. Ok so I cannot play my tracks loaded in Rekordbox from this USB port at the back; that's correct?

I currently can't even use my Aero, the Rekordbox software will not work wirelessly with my pc; it's a nightmare.

Thanks for your replies

Nik 0 votos

@Nik > Correct, the back USB port is for DVS software only (like Serato / Traktor etc).

Why won't rekordbox work wirelessly with your PC? Have you followed the setup videos?

Gavin 0 votos