Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Xdj aero

I've recently purchased the xdj aero but I can't get it to play any music I have converted from YouTube they are in mp3 format so am I doing something wrong I just keep getting a error code e-8305 I think it says any help on this would be appreciated thanks

Bren Keverne

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

9 comentarios

Whatever the answer to this question you should not be pirating music from YouTube!

Spend your money and get the tracks legally by buying a legitimate copy.

Capitan 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I do normally but these are tunes for someone else something I wouldn't normally buy so did it that way and also ther is certain remixes umjust can't buy so want to know if its possible

Bren Keverne 0 votos

Hi I've tried what you suggested mike and it still doesn't seem to recognise them I still keep getting the error code

Bren Keverne 0 votos

@Bren > Ultimately, you are using bad quality audio files that are, probably, poorly encoded. You'll need to resolve any errors you have with those tracks before you can play them. There are certain validation tools available for repairing some MP3 problems. You could check those.

Gavin 0 votos

Cheers Gavin before I bought it I didn't envisage it being a problem I thought it would play alsorts of audio files but guess not I no ultimately I should buy them and for the vast majority I do, but still thought it will play pretty much anything or there would be a simple solution

Bren Keverne 0 votos

@Bren > Obviously only so many files types are supported. However, in your case it's not so much a matter of file type but rather how they are encoded. When you pay to download music, you can be guaranteed of good quality audio tracks 99.99% of the time. YouTube rippers etc do not do a good job.

Gavin 0 votos

The format of your USB stick is probably exfat or NTFS.

if you format in FAT32 i should imagine you will get no more E- errors

David Hay 0 votos