Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

8 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox on Windows 10???

Today Windows 10 has been released! i was wondering is there anyone already using Windows 10 and is rekordbox working on the new OS??
Thanks!

Dennis de Ruiter

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

17 comentarios

Will find out, but with any new OS there can be a period where concerns arise. I personally do not install new OS for my DJ set-up until I know everything is running fine. Often the issue is that companies don't release the OS early so all sw manufacturers have to work out kinks as the product hits the market. There where issues with the new ITunes and other sw, so I would follow here and see what is reported...IMHO

Jay 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

hello i have serious problem. rekordbox not working on windows 10. because windows 10 doesnt suport windows media player.

Vytautas Laureckis 0 votos

thank you!

p.s. where i need to send champagne? :D

Vytautas Laureckis 0 votos

you can send it to me -- I posted the official answer above. :p

Pulse 0 votos

I just updated to windows 10 and am using current rekordbox version with 2 CDJ 900's and a DJM 900 mixer. Played two events this weekend. Both 4 hours each. System froze up several times and crashed twice. One of the crashes caused my entire laptop to reboot. Luckily I had thumb drives to fall back on. One freeze up and I had to reboot each CDJ as they became frozen as well. Windows 10 is not playing nice thus far with rekordbox. Been using this set up for 4 years and have never had issues like I did this weekend. Wait to upgrade till the bugs are worked out!

Mitch Fortune 0 votos

Update from my last post... Updated to rekordbox 3.3 this week, played a 4 hour gig yesterday. Was having crashing issues while sound checking. It seemed that they were coming from and were related to the DJM 900 nexus ASIO (according to the error messages before each crash). Unhooked the USB connected to the mixer and closed the ASIO program. Seems like windows 10 was having an issue with the Nexus ASIO which was then causing Rekordbox to crash. Once the usb was unhooked, Rekordbox and my system worked just fine the rest of the night.

Mitch Fortune 0 votos

Did you manage to get the link function working with the cdjs on win 10? my link on the software dosnt show up unless i roll back to 8.1

travellingpom 0 votos

I had to do come enabling in the windows firewall. Pretty common with every rekordbox upgrade. Check your firewall settings and enable all pioneer associated programs.

Mitch Fortune 0 votos

completely disabled the firewall and still no luck. however if you managed to get it working win 10 must be my local settings somewhere. thanks for responding

travellingpom 0 votos

Try checking your network settings as well. I'm trying to remember what issues I have had in the past and how I resolved them. I know I have had to enable certain network permissions at times to get the link to work. Something was allowed in wireless connections but not in wired and I had to approve it. I remember having an issue with edb stream (or something like that). Good luck!

Mitch Fortune 0 votos

thanks for the response will give it a go. also will create a new profile and log on to the machine fresh and see if theres a difference.

travellingpom 0 votos

As previously posted, rekordbox is not yet officially supported on Windows 10, but if it's anything like the previous updates, chances are it's the networking and profiles settings that are keeping it from communicating. Please check the rekordbox read-me for steps you might be able to apply to Windows 10 to remedy the situation.

Pulse 0 votos

hi there ,my rekordbox is not displaying internal players ,im running windows 10 64bit,any help

jean davids 0 votos

Check your graphics drivers and resolution settings - it could be an issue with that.

Pulse 0 votos