I also have a similar issue, mine starts clean but eventually starts having noise issues after an hour or 2. It acts as if there is a usb drop issue or a really bad needle the needle indicator goes red sometimes or the sound starts some white noise / static even in internal or even when needles are not on record. If I unplug the USB cable and plug it back in or turn off and back on the mixer it goes away and resets. This was on firmware 1.02 and Serato 1.8.0 I just upgraded the mixer's firmware to 1.06, the drivers and Serato to 1.8.1 hoping that will solve the problem I'll test it out again all day Friday and hope the problem has been fixed if not I may need to start my own ticket. I'm on a Windows 10 so it's not just a MAC issue.
Noise issues in Serato Dj while connected to Pioneer DJM S9 mixer
I have a continuous noise in my Serato Dj software while playing music through my Pioneer DJM S9 mixer. It's like a digital static noise, but on beat...lol.
This happens when I start playing music and continues even when everything is stop. This also happens when there's nothing connected to the mixer and I just run it in internal mode.
I tried all upgrades and I am running El Capitan, now and the sound is still there. Now, this is my second unit in 24 hours...so,it's not the unit. What could I try, next?
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.
I updated Serato now to 1.9.0 and still have the same issue. It's probably going to be a hard one to pin point since for me it happens randomly after a few hours of deejaying. or even if the mixer is simply left on and connected to the laptop while I work on graphics on my desktop or take a break to eat etc. I'm finally seeing other people posting more about this. It;s also something a DJ would have to be paying attention to their sound quality to hear throughout the night. At first I thought it was due to me needing new needles but I replaced the needles and the records and it still happens. I also replaced the mixer itself and even disconnected the turntables. It's definitely an issue with either serato itself, the Mixer itself or the usb connection between them. I've changed buffer settings and it still happens. My own post can be found at:
I'm hoping a firmware update down the road gets this resolved, if they need to fly us over to them to see the issue for themselves I'm down to help that way :)