Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

6 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox 4 and DDJ T1 DDJ-T1

1. Are you working on support for T1 as a controller?
  2. Are you working on a version of RB where we can assign midi controllers?
  3. Is there anything in the future for my T1 to control RB v4?
Dwight Brown

Comentario oficial

@Dwight >

1. We don't have any information at this time as to whether the DDJ-T1 will be supported.

2. We don't have any information at this time as to whether other MIDI devices will be supported.

3. See #1.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

6 comentarios

By chance, are there any updates on whether Pioneer will add support for this player in the future? I really think that the early backers of Pioneer MIDI devices are left with absolutely nothing right now. Especially considering it is only a bit of MIDI mapping to make it work. I would really appreciate you adding the functionality to the Rekordbox DJ even if the hardware limits some functionality due to the initial Traktor supportive design, having something is still better than nothing... Back in 2012 I really spend the extra money to get a device that would last for ages being a Pioneer but to see it condemned after only two years really disappoints me in that sense...

Jelle Hoekstra 1 voto

@Jelle > The DDJ-T1 and DJM-T1 are both supported with the recent addition of MIDI (as of rekordbox 4.0.8), and the DJM-T1 is even capable of the DVS support.

The only thing you can't currently map on the DDJ-T1 is the jog wheel for pitch bend / scratch / seek. We don't have any information on whether those functions will be included or if that performance aspect will be limited to select supported hardware. The DDJ-S1 is also in the same boat.

Pulse 0 votos

Hello! We're still waiting for DDJ-T1 jog wheel mapping support in rekordbox. Why don't you listen to us? Only jog wheel and we're happy! 

Anthony Y. 1 voto

Hi Everyone 👋
I make a mapping file for ddj-t1 with rekordboxdj

mohammadkaya 0 votos

Hi guys, I just bought a second hand DDJ-T1.It works perfectly with traktor. But I would like to play on Rekordbox. Is there a midi mapping file made somewhere ? I have been looking for it for an hour already...

Remi Bun 0 votos