Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

8 seguidores Seguir

cdj 2000 & djm 800 are multi-voltage (120v & 230v)

i have CDJ 2000s and a DJM 800... both american bought.

when I moved to Europe i bought a step down transformer because the units were marked with 120v the back, so i figured they wouldn't work with 230v.

but after recently reading a post by Pulse (a Pioneer rep) in this thread, i decided to see if they were muti-voltage afterall. so I´ve plugged them into a euro plug (without a stepdown transformer)and made the leap of faith. i´m happy to say that they are working fine :) will update this thread if anything goes wrong with them

hopefully this helps ppl with the same conundrum <3

Tutu Clearwater

Comentario oficial

We can't officially say that they're multi-voltage if they are not marked as multi-voltage on the product.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

25 comentarios

Dear Pioneer Dj Official, do i understand right, Pioneer Djm 800 and Cdj 2000 with "120v only" mark, can be used in 220v outlete without adittional transformers?

Alex Zippen 0 votos

@Alex > Without knowing the specific unit model number we can't confirm that if it's not listed on the player.

Pulse 0 votos

My question is about DJM-800 KUCXJ & CDJ -2000 CUXJCDJ

Alex Zippen 0 votos

what about cdj 2000s serial no. JJMP006506UC 

and DJM 800 mixer serial no. HKMP01123UC

Asma Maroof 0 votos

@Asma > I'd need the model identifier, not the serial number please.

Pulse 0 votos

@pulse how do I find that without the box ?

Asma Maroof 0 votos

@pulse please help with the same question about voltage of CDJ -2000NXS UXCJB is it same multi-voltage or no?

Alex Zippen 0 votos

hello @pulse please help with the same question about voltage of  DJM -900NXS UXCJB is it same multi-voltage or no?

MATHIEU LAQUIERE 0 votos

hi @pulse does the djm-850 UXJCB is multi voltage?

thank

shai daniel 0 votos

No, sorry - the DJM-850 UXJCB is not multi-voltage.

Pulse 0 votos

@pulse How would we go about finding the unit model number on a cdj or djm without the original box?

Max Parkinson 0 votos

@Max > On the sticker where the serial is, it usually says the model, as well as an identifier code.

Pulse 0 votos

@Pulse I have a DJM800 with 100V input marking but now want to use it with 230V.

There is a code next to the serial number which might be the model number?

It is DRW 2293. Is this multi voltage?

Haydn Revs 0 votos

Almost all DDJs use an external DC adapter, and almost all of those DC adapters have markings for 100-240V input, 12V output. You're fine to use it anywhere you travel.

Pulse 0 votos

@Pulse - it is a DJM800 with a built in transformer - like the original post. It has "DRW 2293" next to it's serial number. Is this multi voltage?

Haydn Revs 0 votos

Haydn > Sorry - thought I read "DDJ-800."

The DJM-800 is single voltage unless otherwise indicated on the power input label.

Pulse 0 votos

OK so you've said above that some Djm800s are multi voltage - but the djm800 Drw2293 is not? I'm asking for the 'unofficial' answer. I can see that it is only marked 120V, but what would happen if I plug 230V into it? I understand you can't provide any guarantees it will work etc....

Haydn Revs 0 votos