Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

DJM900NXS2 can't update firmware [Solved]

Just got my gear today, my DJM mixer is on firmware 1.02 - tried several different flash drives and followed the instructions on the pioneer site but the mixer doesn't see the firmware to start the update.

Any suggestions? Thanks :)

*Update

After searching around the forum a bit I came across an article that mentioned formatting as FAT32 w/ Master Boot Record (as opposed to GUID Partition).

Tried that and the DJM saw the firmware and began updating!

Raid Zero

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

Did you unzip the downloaded firmware file to usb stick?

Marc L 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

^ Yes, followed the instructions from the .pdf step by step.

Raid Zero 0 votos

This pissed me off last night too. The DJM updated just fine, then both cdj would not recognize. I used Leaxar usb, pretty penny type and a scandick usb. I'd go back and forth trying. Finally after 15 minutes the players took the scandic and updated. So much for the saying, you get what you pay for... the scandic was my son's school one that I paid 15.00 on sale for lol. Keep trying is all I can say, go buy a cheap scandisk

Clarity 0 votos

I notice that too when I update firmware on players - every cdj i've ever updated always worked with my imation flash drive, but never with any other flash drive I've used.

Tried at least 10 different flash drives with my DJM - maybe I just have to pickup another cheap one and hope it works.

Wondering if a rep from Pioneer could put some insight into why their hardware is peculiar with flash drives for firmware updates.

Raid Zero 0 votos

*Update

After searching around the forum a bit I came across an article that mentioned formatting as FAT32 w/ Master Boot Record (as opposed to GUID Partition).

Tried that and the DJM saw the firmware and began updating!

Raid Zero 1 voto

in macs disk utility use ms-dos fat , not exfat

Kelly St.Onge 0 votos