Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

RekordBox DJ feature suggestions

Really enjoying RekordBox DJ.  Hats off to the developers for pulling off this amazing amount of functionality in 4 months.

However, here are a few things that would improve the experience for me.  I hope the developers will consider a few of these suggestions (if not all of them):

1. Ability to use up and down buttons in the midi mapper utility to speed up mapping (using the mouse can become tedious when mapping 20+ midi items)

2. Resizable wave forms - when you are in dual screen mode there is a lot of wasted ‘real estate’.

3. More options to highlight bars - i.e. every 4 bars, 8 bars, etc.

5. Ability to move various controls around (i.e. move the playing waveform under the track)

6. When using CDJ’s in HID it would be nice if we could have detailed waveforms on the CDJs (similar to rekordbox in export mode)

7. When using CDJ’s in HID it would also be nice if the “bars” indicator worked (similar to rekordbox in export mode)

8. Ability to remove duplicate tracks from a playlist

9. Additional beat jump page featuring 4, 8 6 and 32 bars

Thanks in advance!

PS: using XDJ-1000 with R.B.

Kompiler

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

Thanks for supporting rekordbox!  We will pass these suggestions along to our engineering team.

Mark Gallo 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Hey guys. I have a suggestion / request (sorry its a super nerdy one). I think it would actually be super awesome to have the option to analyse track dB, peak, RMS + LuFs. Many reasons this would be useful both in the creative and practical sense for both DJs and Producers.

Aaron Hopkins 0 votos

Right next to key and bpm we could have a levels tab 😍🤓

Aaron Hopkins 0 votos