Question about 4.1.0 and Sync Manager
1) Operating System: OS X 10.11.3
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) rekordbox version: RB 4.1.0
4) Using LINK: Yes
4b) LINK Connection method: 900nexus hardwired 4port router
4c) Using with CDJs: Yes, XDJ-700, latest fw / 2k nxs2 latest fw
5) Source Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: OS X
5b) Connection type: USB3.0
5c) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5d) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: Unsure
5e) With what utility did you format the device: OS X Disk Utility
6) Export Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: 2x Patriot 64GB USB (formatted OS X Extended Journaled)
6b) Connection type: USB3.0
6c) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
6d) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: No
6e) With what utility did you format the device: OS X Disk Utility
7) Have you scanned your files for errors: No
7b) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No
8) Is rekordbox crashing at all: No
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: No
10) Does the problem occur with one specific song: No
12) Provide as much detail of the issue here:
Since updating from 4.0.8 to 4.1.0, RB wants to remove all of my files before re-adding them. Current steps:
- Load RB. New files in iTunes are recognized, analyzed, and appear in collection
- Try iTunes sync manager to pull in any missing info / playlsits / etc. (Might be redundant, but...) Playlists in RB do not update with changes in tracks / new orders / new tracks
- RClick on iTunes playlist folder (which shows the small recycle symbol over it denoting it's marked for sync)
- Choose Import Playlist, which updates RB collection with updates across all of my 15+ playlists
- Verify RB collection playlists contain new tracks, orders, etc.
- Old tracks cue points remain from prior lists. Histories persist.
- Insert USB stick and bring up sync manager
-Select the USB drive from the dropdown menu.
- Select the main playlists to be syncd with the USB stick. (It seems in the past, RB retained a memory of what playlists I had previously selected in the center panel, but now it does not).
- Begin sync. RB removes all of the tracks from the USB stick. It then begins a complete transfer of all the selected files. 55GB transfer, hold on to yer butts...
- Sync finishes. Go out and gig. Come back later, re-import any cue changes from USB to RB collection without problem.
and repeat. This has happened the last 3 times I've pushed new content to the USB keys. Tonight I am formatting one as FAT, and the other as OS X again, just in case there was some problem with a database or file somewhere.
I should note that on more than one occasion, RB would not "let go" of my USB stick to eject it. I tried ejecting it from RB, then from Finder, and both said it was in use. Confirmed no processes in task manager were using it. I did not try rebooting while the USB stick was plugged in, so the sticks were force ejected. It of course popped up the error stating that some damage might have occurred. Tested the key on my XDJ-700s and loaded the tracks and profile fine. Gigged on 2k nxs2 just fine. Came home, and the above steps repeated themselves again. I cannot say for certain that the time prior to this my USB key was "stuck" and required a force eject before the above steps were repeated.
edit: updated with form
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.