Delay effects would be nice,record & loop at the touch of a button,able to use as midi controller,time on track,minutes,seconds,etc,when arranging it also would be nice for an option on where to start track without track returning to the start after the 4 count.
Toraiz is excellent but could do with..
LFO with BPM sync.
Parameter Locks in Realtime Record.
Normalise Sample Command
Fine-Tune editing of sample waveform
Midi Controller Page to control external Midi instruments/Software
Compressor on Main Audio outputs
Probability steps on Step Sequencer 0-100% probability for each step
More steps in sequencer by incremental speed increase/decrease 2x, 1/4, 1/2 etc
Custom case & Screen Protector
Improved Mixer Page with two sends both delay and reverb not one or other
Thank you for listening
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.
Also when slowing bpm while playing track alowing to let sample or loop recorded to slow down with the bpm not distorting the sound
- Ability to "play" the 16 slices via MIDI-In. Notes 0-15 trigger TRACKS; Notes 24-72 Pitch SAMPLES; NEW => Notes 100-115 trigger the 16 SLICES on that MIDI-Channel
- Gain-control per track so that the faders in the mixer can set all up to maximum. Why? => With that, you can mix/cut the Tracks in a DJ-Style via external MIDI-Controller.
- Make the TouchStrip useful for the patterns. Not just, when you press the Trigger-Pad. E.G.: Set USER1 to Delay-Feedback of EFX2 of TRACK1. Now you can manipulate the Delay-Feedback with the TouchStrip.
- Switchable Sample-Triggering when hitting a pad. Maybe via the SHIFT-Key? When hitting a pad with holding SHIFT, the Track is selected without triggering the Sample. Why? => It is much faster to select a Track via hitting the Pad. But everytime you do that, the sample is triggered. That's a No-Go in a Live-Situation.
- Live-Sampling "Snap to Pattern"
The beginning of the recording should start with the next "First" of the PATTERN.