Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

7 seguidores Seguir

Delete a sample on Toraiz SP 16?

Pretty simple question...how do you delete a saved sample on the Toraiz SP 16?  I know there is the method of connecting it to your USB input and putting the unit into harddrive mode & deleting it that way, but there has to be a way to delete samples without hooking it up to your computer...right?

brian wheeler

Comentario oficial

Step 1: Press the gear icon.

Step 2: Scroll to SYSTEM > USB MASS STORAGE MODE and press the encoder.

Step 3: Confirm.

Step 4: Connect USB to your computer.

Step 5: Open the NO NAME device.

Step 6: Open the PIONEER DJ SAMPLER\SAMPLES\SAVED folder. Navigate the folders files within (projects) and samples within them, delete or copy as needed.

I'm sorry this isn't available directly on the unit itself, but it's not terribly difficult to manage them this way.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

7 comentarios

currently the only way to delete a sample is thru USB connection. I will pass along your request to the production team. 

Thanks

Dj Creme 0 votos

Also it would be better if we would not have to hit ok over and over again when scrolling down searching for a samples and it says unsupported files,maybe tell us and continue without having to hit anything,thanks

Jova 0 votos

I just performed a couple of test runs with recording samples through the input jack. I went to delete the test runs, and realized that there was no way to delete them from the Saved folder. Then I found this forum entry. So I tried to connect my MacAir to the Toraiz via USB cable, and that is not working for me.

Definitely frustrated. An option to delete samples from the hard drive is a must. What are the chances of getting this onto the next firmware update? (BTW, I'm on 1.2 now)

Thomas Chang 0 votos

Hi Pioneer

wanted to politely inquire what's going on here? it has been 5 years now ....when will it finally be possible to delete samples in the SP-16 in a simple, practical way?
I honestly find it unbelievable that it this still not possible on such a device and I find it extremely unsatisfactory.

Can you please comment on this?

Thanks

1 2 0 votos