Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Why sync turns of when using hot cue in Rekordbox Dj?

When pressing the hot cue the second time after starting from the the track from hot cue the sync button turns black. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhiZjiL042M&feature=em-upload_owner

michel Respondida

Comentario oficial

Because the track is still be in sync (BPM), but not in a sync-lock (phrasing). If you had a hardware controller, you'd see the SYNC light blinking. If SYNC were off, it would be grey, not black/white.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

12 comentarios

Hey Pulse, Thanks for the fast reply. 

Is it possible to keep them on sync lock? 

I use a zomo mc 1000. And its Midi mapped.

michel 0 votos

@Pulse i think this is not the correct way. alsow with the pitch blanked out in REL. on DVS. i want to be able to do transitions from 100 till 130 bpm and i need a pitchfader or something in this dvs mode. and would be great to have the synch lock working on this!

michel 0 votos

The pitch is unavailable in DVS because the pitch is read from the speed of the timecode signal. Sync lock wouldn't apply here.

Pulse 0 votos

wel in Traktor it works like that... I think it will make a big difference!

michel 0 votos

also there's no way to reset the bpm. all the time the pitch stays where you put it when mixing.

michel 0 votos

its possible to assign a reset button to the keyboard. But if you press it and your track

goos from 110bpm to 100bpm.. its not so suddle.

So maybe its a good idea that its assignable to a midi fader?

michel 0 votos

The pitch remains where it is after you were in sync and then use the hot cue -- it just shows you're not in BPM SYNC, so any changes to the pitch must be made to the MASTER deck.

Pulse 0 votos

if i use the pitch on my sl1200 nothing happens, the song will stay on with +something% 

after sync the track stays on the pitch level Rekordbox putted it, only way to change it is use the reset button, so if i move the pitch on the master deck, nothing happens!

michel 0 votos