Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

DJM 250 mk 2 don't work with Rekordbox DVS

Hello,

i bought DJM 250 MK2, and i got problem. I installed Rekordbox, put my usb cable to connect mixer and my Laptop (which is running on Windows 7) and i cannot play. During isntalation of driver for DJM 250 mk2 i see informnation that instalation of the driver failed.

Mixer with normal vinyls work properly, but after try to install rekordbox on 3 different pcs (every of them run on Windows) i see 3 times this same error. I did download the new driver from yours website, but still did not help.

Any solution guys ??

Eugeniusz

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

13 comentarios

Have you checked that your antivirus or other security software is disabled and that you are installing as an Administrator-level user account? You might also try right-clicking on the driver installation file and selecting "Install as Administrator."

Be sure the device is NOT connected via USB at that time.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Yeah i did - and still i got error- during isntalation i see also info " If the hardware installation or software installation dialogs appear during the instalation of the drivers select continue anyway" - i done everything you mentioned abov and still i got error Installation failed(002)

Eugeniusz 0 votos

Have you gone through the process of fully uninstalling the drivers via the Device Manager, and running the uninstaller as well?

Pulse 0 votos

Few times - on 3 different PCs, and effecti is still the error

Eugeniusz 0 votos

Have you applied ALL Microsoft updates and service packs?

Pulse 0 votos

I'd start with that. I know this is a possible cause for driver signature failures.

Pulse 0 votos

Okay i will try - if that won't help i will post the info

Eugeniusz 0 votos

Dear PioneerSupport Team,

I done everything, but stil itl doesn't work. I can understand that i bought the cheaper equipment, but for learning how to use the DVS. I am disapointed, because after few days of fighting with errors i can't still use my mixer properly - please send me info how i can make a complaint. I already contacted with shop to make a return, but still i count that maybe you can help.

With Regards

Eugeniusz

Eugeniusz 0 votos

Hello

For anyone wondering. I had the same problem as the guy described. Just on Win10. Basically the problem was that I couldnt install the driver for the djm250 mk2. 
Always when i tried to run the installer directly from the zip archive, it would fail. Also when unzipped, but the key hint I got in this thread was to run as administrator. In the first run i wanted to test if the usb really has to be unplugged. I discovered that it really is - make sure to unplug first and then run as admin. 

Just if anyone is reading this and doesnt try the stuff because it never worked out for the other guy...

Karel Bechara 0 votos