Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox Lighting RB-DMX1 lighting both decks in external mode update release

Just wondering if the update has been released to get Rekordbox lighting using RB-DMX1 working on both decks in external mode?

Will Matthews

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

9 comentarios

I can't get it to go to auto.  It is stuck on manual and you have to change between deck 1 and 2 every time you switch songs.  I just received the RB-DMX1  and I'm not very happy with it so far.  Another big problem is only being able to have 4 uplights programmed.  I know that I can duplicate them but I have 20 and I want to have them all be able to chase, not 5 at a time.  My ADJ Inno Spot LED also only lights up white, when I try to change colors, it just goes off.  I like the idea of this, but it's not working anywhere close to being able to use it for a show.

Brian Phillips 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Tried to use rekordbox 5.2.3 update with the RB-DMX1 in external mode tonight and the lighting was still only working on deck 1 and still doesn't work on deck 2. Any ideas on how I can get it working please?

Will Matthews 0 votos

@Brian Phillips, automatic doesn't work in external mode unfortunately (grayed out), that looks to work in internal mode only for non-supported controllers/mixers.

@Will Matthews, you must manually change which deck has lighting control, in the new lighting sub panel.  You can keyboard and/or MIDI map the "1" and "2" deck buttons to switch which deck has lighting control (or of course, click with your mouse).

Todd Konwinski 0 votos

having the same issue and don't seem to get any help from Pioneer as they are not interested in solving it.
i using a Microsoft platform and looks like Pioneer prefers only Mac systems with their equipment... I am very disappointed...

D3NTRONIC 0 votos

@D3NTRONIC > That article was created in direct response to this post. I didn't omit Windows because we "prefer" Mac, I just didn't have time to create that guide as well. You can be disappointed all you want, but the guide gives an unofficial work-around. If you want, you're more than welcome to figure out an equivalent Windows application capable of translating a MIDI signal to a keyboard output, the rest of the work has been done in that article.

Pulse 0 votos