I don't see any other posts or tickets from you, can you elaborate?
performance mode error 33
i tried what was written but it said that the tool is expired
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.
I hope you've solved the issue with Rekordbox DJ If you haven't here I have the Solution for Windows users:
1. Back up all of your session hot cue/memory loops and so on a external flash/hard drive as you will be erasing that as well. Also back up your Licences.
2. Deactivate your Rekordbox licence by going to Preferences - Licence
3. Uninstall Rekordbox from your computer.
4. Go to local drive (C:)
5. Go to searchbox and type in (Rekordbox)
6. Your computer will find everything related to Rekordbox,
7. Delete everything you found on Local Drive (C:)
8. Install Rekordbox again.
9. Enter your username/password and then enter your Licences again.
10. You can now enjoy RekordboxDJ again.
I hope it works for you guys.
@David > That's a horrible solution, please don't post it again.
@Pulse > Instead fo blasting someone that is trying to help, Howbout just coding your software properly or publically posting a fix so people dont have to waste their, and your time opening tickets for a common problem that has existed for years?