Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Show a playlist including the track not showing intelligent playlists

Hi,

I've recently moved from traktor to Rekordbox and think the intelligent playlist feature has great potential.
However when a song has been added to an intelligent playlist it doesn't show up in the show a playlist including the track list, Could this feature please be added? As without it there's no easy way for me to check if I've processed a song correctly.

Thanks, DJ Blitz

Clinton Douglas Respondida

Comentario oficial

Because intelligent playlists work dynamically, it would be far too computationally-intensive to update that list each time you select a track to load the list.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

Thanks for such a quick response.

I kinda understand the reasoning and think in Performance mode you may not want to risk the processing power, however maybe it could work in Export Mode. Im not a computer expert and I appreciate that Rekordbox is designed differently but ITunes, MusicBee and other music organising sofware are able to do it.

Thanks for your time

Clinton Douglas 0 votos

Any progress on this?  I use intelligent playlists as well and need to be able to find track's playlists quickly.  Currently it does show history so it is doing some processing already.  thanks

Aux 0 votos

Have you considered using the RELATED lists instead? That's what they're for.

Pulse 0 votos

Not clear on how Related list is related to my ?  

I am using intelligent playlists.  In collection view, how do I see what playlist a track is in?

Aux 0 votos