Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

10 seguidores Seguir

DDJ-400 Master Out, Headphones Out and Headphones cue NOT working!!!

My ddj400 is new, and since the first time I connected, it works for some time (10min aprox) and then the master out (rca in the ddj400) and the headphones out (in the ddj400) stops working (sound stops: at first everything works, but then there is some intermittence before it stops completely) The pc continue to sound, but not the master out. The track in Rekordbox shows it is working, all volume levels stay up (as they were at the beginning) but no sound is emmited from the rca plug, and the headphones cue buttons also stop working (no light change when pressed). Everything else in the controller continue to work but cant receive sound from the master out or headphones. Please help

Mauricio Baquero

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

13 comentarios

@Maruicio > Can you tell me more information about your computer? What is the make / model / CPU / RAM?

Can you try connecting the DDJ-400 with a different USB cable, and/or to a different USB port?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I have tried changing the cable and the port but the same problem keeps happening :´(. This is my computer's info:

What can be happening? How can I solve this?

Mauricio Baquero 0 votos

im also having this issue ans ita extremely fruatrating, as i can see no one has defined why its happening or a resolution to this issue, plus im paying for it on finance for next few months for a faulty product? any help pionner please?

Billy Eyre 0 votos

I'm having a similar problem on a macbook pro running mojave. Everything works running the ddj400 as the audio driver with the rca outs going to an mbox and then speakers. My problem is master volume on the headphones doesn't work. Cues work but no master. Please help!

Andrew Brown 0 votos

im having exact same problem with him, any solution please? or I just bought a brick product?

Adianto Nuri 0 votos

he have same laptop and same problem with me, what happen pioneer????

Adianto Nuri 0 votos

Pioneer didn't help at all with this problem. They just sent me to talk to rekordbox (worst mixing software ever), but they dont give any answer. My ddj400 works perfect with virtual dj. The problem is rekordbox, dont even try to use it. Sound may stop and return with changes on bpm, this software is just obsolete if you need to play live. At least the hardware is perfect, and works great with other softwares. Don't try to make it work with rekordbox, you'll loose your time

Mauricio Baquero 0 votos

I have the same issue. it happens within 10 minutes of me playing music. I've tried quitting out of every other application besides rekordbox but it doesn't help. does anyone have any suggestions?

Claudio LoBraico 0 votos

Has anyone received a response here from pioneer? I am having the same exact issue on Mac Mojave. I am on a brand new DDJ400- the headphone output only works for cue and when it is set to master nothing comes out. 

Patrick McCarren 0 votos

@Jacopo > Check that you haven't accidentally assigned the DDJ as your default output device in the audio panel (either Mac or PC).

Pulse 0 votos