Public beta version of rekordbox 5.6.1 released on JUN 27th
Thank you very much for joining rekordbox BETA testing! Please read the following and agree to the contents before running BETA.
- Backup your tracks and database before using BETA.
Select [File] > [Library] > [Backup Library] in the menu bar.
- Stable performance is not guaranteed in this BETA testing. DO NOT use in public places such as clubs.
- We do not assume any responsibility with respect to any losses or damages including data loss.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
Download links :
Public beta V5.6.1
*Please note that only Mac version is available at this moment.
Windows version will become available as soon as it is ready.
Summary of new features :
-Supported streaming service of Beatport / SoundCloud.
To use those services you have to subscribe Beatport LINK / SoundCloud Go+.
Please visit the web sites below.
- Make sure your computer is connect to the Internet.
- There are Beatport / SoundCloud trees in the tree view of rekordbox. (You can show / hide those trees in [Preferences] > [View] > [Layout] > [TreeView].)
- Click the Login button in the tree. Enter your account on the login page displayed on the browser.
- Now you should be able to browse tracks in the service.Enjoy DJing with those tracks!
- Fixed an issue that sometimes the drag & drop became impossible while displaying the split screen.
- Fixed an issue that in a certain condition the line 2 rows below the clicked place was selected on the track list or the tree view.
- Fixed an issue that specific ALAC files could not be played.
- Improved error handling for specific damaged mp3 files.
- Named the video window as "rekordbox video" so that you can distinguish the video window from the main window.
- File types displayed in the track list are truncated so that they can be displayed in narrow column.
- JOG LCD display of DDJ-1000/800 is cleared when rekordbox is changed to the EXPORT mode.
- Fixed an issue that a certain model of third party MIDI controller was not recognized.
In this version you can still use a function to share track analysis data using our server.(If there is track analysis data for the same track on our server, track analysis time is expected to be shorten by downloading it. When you analyze tracks on this version of rekordbox, trackanalysis data is uploaded to our sever and shared with other users. The more tracks you analyze, the more users can experience faster track analysis. We are planning to include this feature in the subscription plan in the future.)
La publicación no admite más comentarios.