Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Tagging Album Artwork

Since there is no way to turn off the display of the album artwork in the palette view, I figure I might as well use it.

The things is, not many of the files I have are properly tagged with the album artwork.

Can anyone recommend a good program that will go through all my files and tag just the alum artwork on my files (mp3)?

I heard Rekordbox now supports Beatport but I have never used this before. Would this be a recommended software to use for this ? If not can someone recommend something?

Dennis Gruetter Respondida

Comentario oficial

Or use a 3rd party app to automatically match your songs to online resources and download the artwork for them, then refresh the metadata within rekordbox.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

If I understand correctly, you want to add the artwork to the MP3 so it can be displayed?

Rekordbox allows you to add artwork, I've done it a few times when I had wav files but ended up switching to AIFF and MP3 to avoid the madness lol. 

Select a song, go to the info tab, artwork and from there it will allow you to add a file. You will have to save the pictures in a folder and keep it linked. 

ALSO, I think I did it once with Itunes but not 100% sure how anymore.

Clarity 0 votos

Well yes, I would like to add the artwork to the mp3. I know there is a way to do it manually but with so many songs, I am trying to look for a way of doing files on a larger scale. Perhaps I am looking for something that does not exist. I just would rather not go through some 20,000 tracks any manually looking up artwork for each song if possible. I don't even care if it is the exact artwork as anything is better than looking the a blank gray record placeholder image that rekordbox give your on untagged files.

Dennis Gruetter 0 votos

Have you considered grouping the tracks and adding artwork to multiple songs at once?

Jay 0 votos

Yes, but that would take much longer than I would want to spend. Thanks for the response. I would certainly consider a 3rd party one, just need to find something that can automate much of it.

Dennis Gruetter 0 votos

They certainly can - you point it at your music files, select the ones you want to match, it does all the work.

Pulse 0 votos

Are their any artwork tagging applications you would recommend that works well with Rekordbox?

Dennis Gruetter 0 votos

Any - as none of the work "with" rekordbox, you can use any of them. Picard is an example of one such application.

Pulse 0 votos