Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Histories stopping being saved for no apparent reason

Hello! So for the longest time every history was being saved on my usb when I would play tracks on my XDJRX2. I haven’t changed any settings in fact I don’t even know how you would turn that off. And now even with 8gb left of space on that drive it didn’t save my latest set that I really wanted to look back at because it stopped recording onto the second usb mid set. In fact the last 4 sets I played haven’t been saved in the history. But I can still see and access all of my other histories. How can I ensure they will save in the future?
Storme

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

same issue here.  I opened a ticket two days ago with no response.  

Phil Anthony 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Angela > Are you browsing the history on the device itself or are you connecting the drive to rekordbox? Which version firmware is installed on the RX2?

@Phil > I don't see any tickets under this profile, but same questions as for @Angela.

Pulse 0 votos

It doesn’t show up on the controller or my computer. I have the latest firmware unless an update came out in the last couple months I was unaware of. Using the same usb sticks I always have, Sandisk extreme pro.

Storme 0 votos

@Storme > Okay, but where ... are you playing stand-alone on a unit like a CDJ or XDJ, then connecting the USB to the computer and they disappear? It's not clear how you're using the system and what's happening. Please provide as much detail as possible for a clear picture.

Pulse 0 votos