Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

Sound is popping on my ddj 1000

Hello

I have the DDJ 1000 controller running the latest firmware 1.06 and the latest rekordbox version 5.7.0.Last night I experience a popping sound coming from the pa system and I don't know where the problem is coming from.If someone knows please leave a comment with the solution.

Thanks!

DJ Mac

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

9 comentarios

Also when im playing at home I experience the same thing

DJ Mac 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@DJ Mac > We'd need to know a bit more about your configuration to provide assistance - can you give the details of your computer hardware? Also, have you updated all of your OS patches / service packs, and graphics drivers? Have you disabled the Intel Turbo Boost? Or simply adjusted the audio buffer size in the preferences?

Pulse 0 votos

i have the same problem with my new laptop. it is a Lenovo legion y540 with i7 9750h 16gb ram... everything is updated....
the sound is terrible and I don't know what the problem is after the update to rekordbox 5.7

Yargo Tangelder 0 votos

I have an HP laptop with i7-7500U 3.4 Ghz on intel boost,8 gb of ram,250 gb ssd and 1tb hdd and intel hd graphics, the popping sound is less there but it is there.HELP

DJ Mac 0 votos

everythig is updated the os patches and the graphics drivers the buffer size is default at 256 samples 

DJ Mac 0 votos

i have disabled intel turbo boost and its still happening.I've never had this problem but when i updated to 5.7.0 it all started

DJ Mac 0 votos

Think am having the same trouble as you. Sounds like its clipping my end like the speakers are farting hurts me ears in my headphones as well. Doing my nut in lol 

Wayne Smart 0 votos