Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

HEELLLPPPPP

So i have moved 2500 tracks over to Rekordbox on another computer ! But all my playlists are empty - Years or organising and in key etc ! can any one help me please ! Tracks are in the collection but not in playlist folders ! been trying to solve all day ! Im bamboozled - any help would be massively appreciated ;-(

Karl

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

Yeah, there's a lot of information missing from this question before we can begin to provide assistance... let's start with some of the details, so lay it on us as to what you did step-by-step.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Ok so i had all my music on a macbook pro 2018 which i needed to move to my home studio Mac pro ! I literally dragged and dropped 2500 songs straight on to an external hard drive & then straight into the new Rekordbox collection after installing it - Once they were in the collection i tried various ways of getting my playlists over - i tried exporting them as a xml format - tried exporting as files etc 

The playlists actually exported over  in the correct order and were showing the names & artists of songs etc but there was no actual song in there ?

I thought my collection had gone on to the wrong hard drive so i tried even moving that again - such a chew on i wish there was a real easy way for Rekordbox to do this ! 

Worse thing is my laptop goes back tonight and when i tried updating Rekord box on it last night the whole thing just kept crashing (may b some thin g to do with Mojave)

I guess my only option is to just start my playlists again which sucks as every single song and playlist was in key ready to go - over 1 year prepping about 50 playlists 

The xml files are still on my 2nd device so you guys might be able to some how save me last minute 

Sorry about the long post and thanks for your time its appreciated ;-)

Karl 0 votos

Wow, it sounds like you did a lot more wrong steps than you actually needed to move from Old > New.

Do you still have access to the MBP and does it work? Don't bother updating it, just try to get rekordbox open.

Pulse 0 votos