Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox, mp3 speed changing all the time

Dear all,

I have a question please. I am running the latest version of rekordbox on an i5 CPU laptop with 16GB Ram and SSD drive with Windows 10 64bit.

I own a DDJ-1000 controller which works fine BUT I have noticed that the speed of the running mp3 file is jumping all the time, getting some beats slower or faster, when I look at the displays. When trying to mix music its really annoying and I asked myself if I maybe did some wrong settings inside the rekordbox software. In MY eyes the speed should be straight all the time. If a song has a speed of f.e. 130 bpm it should stay at 130 bpm and not jump up and down all the time.

Can somebody explain what is going on here? I might be wrong but I did not remember that behavior from the beginning on when I started using rekordbox and the controller. I already tried some things like quantize on or off but it makes no difference.

Best, Matt

Spaxs

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

Ok, found it myself. Seems that the analyze options are responsible for it.

Spaxs 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Matt,

sounds like you have analysed the tracks in dynamic mode, so switch back to normal and analyse again and it should be sorted.

stu

Stu G 0 votos

I have the same problem or similar.

Since then, however, I have continuous problems with beatport link, variation in the speed of the song, even if not highlighted by the controller or rekorbox, also those analyzed for some time.

It's impossible to mix clear, also with the famous sync for children
Paolo Fei 0 votos