Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

UPDATED - HIGH CPU with release 5.8.1 and Audio drop outs

Anyone else having high kernel task with rekord box running with this new update. I switched usb ports same issue. This happens now after firmware update..

Marc Wilson Respondida

Comentario oficial

@Marc > Have you tried disabling the Intel Turbo Boost? Try this utility to see if it makes a difference with the crackling audio.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

11 comentarios

Are you on windows or MacOS. The more information you give the more useful it is for the Pioneer DJ staff.

Ves 0 votos

@Marc > Are you currently analysing any tracks? Which plus-packs do you have enabled (lighting, lyric, video, dvs, rmx)?

Pulse 0 votos

@pulse Hi i am on Mac.

Late 2013 i7 Intel... 2.6 GHZ, 16 GB RAM, 1TB SSD

I adjusted Buffer and same issue occurs with the latest version of rekord box. Changed USB ports and cables same issue.

It opens flawlessly. But as soon as i start to play music for about 10min then go to other playlists and scroll the lagging shows up then audio starts to crackle non-stop terribly. I really need a solution to this ASAP. I cannot use it.

Marc Wilson 0 votos

Not allowed to disable turbo boost mojave. This is frustrating

Marc Wilson 0 votos

@Marc > Go to Settings > Security & Privacy, and in the General tab, see if there’s a button near the bottom to give Turbo Boost Switcher access.

Pulse 0 votos

No button to give access. I am on Mojave. I also read that disabling turbo boost won't work on mojave. 

I need another solution. I have a gig in 3 days and this is my only equipment and its unreliable. 

I even reset smc and pram hoping this would solve this issue. 

i also turned off encryption in file vault. Still the same. 

Marc Wilson 0 votos

I think imma throw in the towel with your software. It clearly doesn't work with older mac's or can you advise on what else is there to do

Marc Wilson 0 votos

Marc, do you have other applications running in the background? When this happens, can you open the Activity Monitor to the CPU tab, sort it by CPU% descending and send a screenshot of it to forums@pioneerdj.com

Pulse 0 votos