Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Rekord Box Keeps Crashing on Mac

This is fustrating, It keeps closing every time i try to analyze tracks from iTunes playlists. 

When i select over 200 songs in a particular playlist, it only analyzes 27. Please help as i am begining to totally regret the purchase on this item. 

Marc Wilson

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

Are the other items on that playlist local (downloaded) songs, not from Apple Music?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Nope. All are in apple playlists. 

You guys need to work on library management.  Please advise

Marc Wilson 0 votos

I don't use iTunes or Apple Music, because I simply never could get used to the way this program works. But that's a personal thing.

I simply convert vinyl to AIFF, or download AIFF tracks from DJ pools, and add those tracks to Platinum Notes and MiK, before I drag-and-drop them on to my external SSD drive. From my external SSD drive I drag-and-drop the AIFF files in to Rekordbox. Straight and simple.

When analyzing 1 or 10.000 tracks, never a problem with my Macbook Pro and/or Rekordbox. All runs smooth and normal. So when you experience problems in this case, I don't think you need to claim any libary management improvements, but a better work around. I don't say Rekordbox is holy software, but in your case more things could be the problem. Otherwise a lot more iTunes/Rekordbox users would complain over here.

Theo 0 votos

As a consumer i have the right to claim and state my user experience. PERSONALLY.... i use iTunes and if i discover a problem i would post it to get the attention of the devs. This was never an issue in previous versions and only recently occurred. I also use platinum notes but i drag and drop into my iTunes playlists after. I also invite more iTunes/rekordbox user to state their experiences so they can see its a serious issue to address. I purchased this device and so far library management with iTunes is a becoming a pain. Another issue is cue points from serato dj. tried a few software workarounds and those don't work well. won't get into that any further but other than that this controller is awesome.

Marc Wilson 0 votos