Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

License Key Issues

I purchased a brand new DDJ 1000 from Guitar Center. I made my Pioneer and Rekordbox accounts (I have never used the software & product). After downloading the software I entered my License Key for activation to be told that it was already in use with another account. However, I have never had or used Rekordbox or a Pioneer product before. I went back to my online accounts, under license the message shows that I don't have any, event thought I bought by DDJ 1000 brand new with the bundled software. So far i'm hating the software and the fact that you can reach any support by phone. It seems like other people are having this issue, I might just return it and go back to the Serato integrated system. 

DJ Reby Respondida

Comentario oficial

Are you sure that wasn't an open-box return, and if it wasn't, that you entered the key correctly?

If there was some other mistake, we can certainly issue a replacement for you - just activate the rekordbox trial for now, and please file an inquiry ticket here. Our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in providing a replacement key.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

Yes I’m very sure that it was not an open box. It was taken from a rack I paid the full amount. There was a price difference of 1,055 for the open box and $1,199 for it new. I have already made 2 inquires now for your support system and nothing further has been done. I have a proof of my purchase; both the box and product serial number and proof of error. This is an issue that can simply be resolved. I would like a new license, It’s going on 4 days of not being able to use my controller.

DJ Reby 0 votos

Reby,

I see that Luana has forwarded your ticket to our licensing team in Japan - in the meantime, simply activate the trial and when you get the updated key, you can then fully activate.

Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 votos